Sunday 6 January 2013

Groove commercial stuff!

In the near future I'll post the short commercial I did for Groove Music Shop.
For now, here is already a bit of extra stuff! Some pictures I made during the making of the commercial.

Guitars
These are the two versions of the guitar, for the biggest part made out of balsa wood.
Groove
Almost ready for shooting!
Groove
In mid-air! The wires and the strap were very véry annoying :)

Before shooting I made a little test for the explosion of the amplifier. This one is done at 24fp (in the commercial I did it on 12fps). I changed some stuff for the final animation, like the way the piece of wood falls down.

Because I had some issues with the 'flickering' on the images, I will use a brand new flicker-free Nikon lens for the next commercial. Hurray!



No comments: